Watermelon Shirley Temple
Highly suspect the kids are going to enjoy this refreshing treat!
- 3/4 cup watermelon juice
- 3/4 cup natural lemon lime soda
- 2 tsp confectioner's/icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp Calpico (Japanese milk beverage)
- 1 lime wedge
- Crushed ice
- measuring cups and spoons
- stirring spoon
- cup or bowl for mixing
- drinking glass
- Mix the watermelon juice, lemon lime soda and sugar together in a cup or bowl.
- Put ice in the bottom of the glass.
- Pour the calpico over the ice.
- Gently strain the juice mix into the glass, layering over the calpico.
- Garnish with a lime wedge on the edge of the glass.
Click here for meal planning ideas!