A meal in minutes in a baked tortilla bowl!
- chicken, cooked
- cheese, grated
- sour cream
- 4 tortilla moulds to make tortilla bowls
- cutting board and knife
- pan to cook chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the tortillas in the moulds and place in the oven.
- While the tortillas are in the oven you can cut up the tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, cook the chicken and grate the cheese.
- When the tortillas are hard (similar to chips) then you know it's time to take them out of the oven. Wait for the tortillas to cool off then add all your salad ingredients and top with sour cream.
Hope you enjoy!