The Murphy Family's Apple Snack Caterpillar
Here's the perfect snack to enjoy while reading Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."
- mini red wax-wrapped cheese wheels
- Granny Smith apples
- fruit leather
- Slice a Granny Smith apple and arrange it on a plate so it looks like a caterpillar's body.
- Place a red cheese head at one end.
- Add fruit leather legs and antennae.
- Use an extra slice of cheese to make the eyes and cut out wee pieces of apple skin for the pupils and nose.
Enjoy your fun and healthy snack while reading Eric Carle's, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.