Thai Chicken Pizza
A new spin on pizza night!
- 4 (6-7”/15-18 cm) whole wheat pita breads
- 1/4 (50 mL) cup bottled satay peanut sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges, optional
- measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board and knife
- can opener
- large spoon
- baking sheets
- Preheat oven to 475° F (230° C).
- Place pita bread on two baking sheets.
- Spread satay sauce over each pita bread. Top with chicken, pepper, pineapple and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp.
- Top pizzas with cilantro and serve with lime wedges if desired.