Tangy Shrimp Dip
Whipped up in minutes, this creamy dip is a great hit for parties!
- 2 cups shrimp
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp hot sauce (more if desired)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Parmesan or Gruyere cheese (to taste)
- Food processor or blender
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cheese grater
- Oven-safe serving bowl
- In a food processor/blender, blend 1 cup of shrimp, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, mustard, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of shrimp to mixture and blend for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is chunky.
- At this point, you can serve the dip cold OR you can add a sprinkling of Parmesan or Gruyere cheese over the top and bake in the oven at 400° C until top layer of cheese is brown and bubbly.
This recipe can easily be doubled for big parties!