The delicious marinade is key to this recipe—plan ahead and you'll have dinner ready in no time.
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 Tbsp crushed ginger
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp yogurt (optional)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2–3 drops red food colouring
- 1 Tbsp green chili (or amount to suit your taste)
- 1 Tbsp red chili (or amount to suit your taste)
- juice of 1 lemon
- measuring spoons
- garlic press
- mixing spoon
- baking sheet or barbecue grill
- Mix ingredients together in bowl. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Marinate chicken in mixture for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake chicken pieces at 400° F for 20 minutes or grill on a barbecue.