Sweet and Sour Pizza
A unique twist on pizza that is worth a try!
- 1 x 12” (30 cm) ready-made thin crust base
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) bottled sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) thinly sliced white or red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- measuring cup
- can opener
- cutting board and knife
- large spoon
- large baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 475° F (230° C).
- Place pizza base on large baking sheet.
- Spread sauce over pizza base. Top with ingredients in order given.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until base is golden brown and crisp.