Super Easy Pizza Crust
Get ready to load your favourite toppings onto this super easy pizza crust!
- 2.25 tsp (or one 8 g packet) quick-rising or dry-active yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° F)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2.5 cups flour (I use all-purpose flour, but bread flour would be great too)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- measuring cups and spoons
- soup bowl
- big mixing bowl
- rolling pin
- baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In soup bowl, mix yeast, water and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Let sit for 5–10 minutes, until it turns foamy.
- Place flour, oil and salt in large mixing bowl and add yeast mixture.
- Stir ingredients together and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Flip over and press into desired shape on baking sheet.
- Now you are ready to load with desired toppings like cheese and pepperoni!
- Place in oven and cook for about 15–20 minutes.