Sunday Omelettes with the Mennells
A Sunday breakfast eggstravaganza makes for a great family meal.
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 2 small sweet bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp oil for frying
- chef knife
- paring knife
- cutting board
- medium bowl
- fork or whisk
- cheese grater
- frying pan
- Prepare all vegetables according to ingredient instructions.
- Heat frying pan and add oil.
- Add potatoes and all chopped vegetables and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add scrambled eggs to pan and mix gently to combine. Let eggs cook undisturbed for 2–3 minutes.
- Flip the omelette, add cheese and cook for 1 minute.
- Fold omelette in half, cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately!