Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
Surprise Mom with a Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble made with lots of love!
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup butter
- lots of kisses
- cutting board and knife
- measuring cups and spoons
- 9" x 13" baking dish
- mixing spoon
- mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Chop 3 cups rhubarb and strawberries and toss into a greased 9" by 13" baking dish.
- Add 3 Tbsp flour and 1 cup brown sugar to berries and stir together with lots of LOVE.
- For the crumble add 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup oats, 2 Tbsp cinnamon and 1 cup diced butter to a bowl and combine well to form a crumble.
- Top rhubarb and strawberries with the crumble mixture and bake for 45 minutes.
- Best served warm with vanilla ice cream—YUM!
Mouth watering strawberry & rhubarb crumble
Val Liddle 25 August 2020, at 9:22 pm