Great way to add some greens into your dip!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 500 mL light sour cream
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1/4 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 300 g package frozen spinach (thawed, drained and chopped)
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and chopped)
- 1 tsp pepper
- cutting board
- measuring cups and spoons
- large bowl
- individual serving containers
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, tamari, red peppers, and onions in a large bowl.
- Blend in spinach, water chestnuts and pepper.
- Pour into individual serving containers.
- Chill until ready to eat.