Spinach and Chicken Pizza
A flavour combination not to be missed!
- 4 (6-7”/15-18 cm) whole wheat pita breads
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach leaves, packed
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) coarsely crumbled Canadian feta cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- cutting board and knife
- measuring cup
- large spoon
- baking sheets
- Preheat oven to 475° F (230° C).
- Place pita bread on two baking sheets. Spread sauce over each pita bread.
- Top with ingredients in order given.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp.