Smoked Tofu Noodle Salad
With smoked tofu and crunchy nuts, this quick salad is a tasty meatless meal option!
- 1/2 package (200 g) Ramen noodles, boiled and drained
- 1/2 lettuce head, chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- 2/3 package (150 g) smoked tofu, diced
- sweet chilli sauce, as desired
- chopped green onions
- caramelized red onions
- chopped cilantro
- roasted almonds or peanuts
- sesame seeds
- cutting board and knife
- medium bowl
- wooden spoon
- serving plate
- Chop all vegetables: leetuce, red bell peppers, cucumbers and green onions.
- Open the smoked tofu package and dice it inito 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, toss red bell peppers, cucumbers and tofu in sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare any optional toppings (i.e. chop cinlantro or green onions, roast nuts or seeds and/or caramelize onions.
- In serving dish, layer lettuce, noodles and tofu mix. Add toppings.