Simple and Healthy Berry Parfait
An easy recipe kids of all ages can do.
- 3 cups of any type of berries
- 1 1/2 cups of any type of fruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1/2 cup of any type of nuts
- 1 cup of granola
- 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- mid-size glass or parfait cup
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of yogurt at the bottom of a mid-size glass or parfait cup.
- Sprinkle on a layer of granola.
- Sprinkle on a layer of berries.
- Repeat steps 1–3.
- Top off the parfait with nuts and chocolate chips.
You will get 3–4 serrvings from this recipe, depending on the size cups you use.