Salmon and Spinach Quiche
This easy-to-prepare quiche is so delicious you'll want it to become a staple in your house too!
- 2 9-inch pastry shells
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans (7.5 oz/222 mL) boneless, skinless wild salmon, drained
- 2 cups grated Cheddar
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 10 leaves fresh basil, shredded
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan (optional)
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- cutting board and knife
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Bake pastry shells for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350° F.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, cream and pepper.
- In each pastry shell, layer 1 can of salmon, 1 cup of cheddar, 1 cup of spinach, and half the basil. Pour half the egg mixture over each shell and sprinkle with parmesan, if using. Place on baking tray and bake for 55-65 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
"This recipe is so easy, so fast to prepare, and so delicious that it's a staple at our house." - Annemarie Tempelman-Kluit