This is a creative spin on the classic salmon salad sandwich.
- 1 can of drained salmon (or own canned salmon)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 slices of bread
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- Pinch of pepper
- can opener
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- cookie cutter (oval shaped) or knife
- cutting board
- platter or plate
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on sliced bread cut in oval shape.
- Make straps using slices of bell peppers.
This is a healthy recipe using local salmon we caught as a family. We came up with it together and we love to make it together!