The perfect summer mocktail!
- 1.5 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 litre of chilled club soda or sparkling water
- Ice and fresh mint to serve
- measuring cup
- food processor
- mesh strainer
- whisk or wooden spoon
- fresh juice squeezer
- mason jars for serving
- Place raspberries into the food processor and purée.
- Using the mesh strainer, strain the raspberry purée to remove as many seeds as you can.
- Combine the cold water and sugar into a large pitcher and mix until fully combined.
- Add the honey, raspberry puree and lemon juice into the pitcher and stir.
- Add the club soda or sparkling water and stir to combine.
- Serve in mason jars over ice and garnish with fresh mint.