Perfect for the lunchbox!
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese
- veggies of choice
- waffle iron
- cutting board and knife
- Take a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls and divide into 4 rectangles.
- Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce on ½ of each rectangle.
- Add desired fillings and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. We like to add pepperoni & green peppers. You can add your favourite veggies, or just keep it simple.
- Fold the plain half of the dough over the ingredients, and seal edges together with a fork.
- Place in the waffle iron for a few minutes (until golden brown). Add extra pizza sauce for dipping!