- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each pita pocket into 6 wedges using kitchen scissors or knife. Separate the top and bottom of each wedge. You should have 12 wedges from each pita.
- Put olive oil in a large bowl and add the pita wedges. Toss with a wooden spoon to coat the wedges in the oil.
- Arrange pita wedges in a single layer on one (or more) baking sheets and sprinkle with cayenne pepper or paprika.
- Bake until crisp and slightly brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve with a dip such as salsa, hummus or guacamole.
Variation: Before baking, sprinkle wedges with any of your favourite seasonings.