Peanut Noodle Salad
Hot or cold, this peanut noodle salad will get your taste buds tingling!
- PEANUT DRESSING
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/3 c warm water
- 2 Tbsp chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp Asian sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dried hot red pepper flakes
- NOODLE SALAD
- 3/4 pound dried linguine fini or spaghetti
- 4 scallions
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper, cut into 1/8 inch thick strips
- 1 thinly sliced yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8 inch thick strips
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Large Bowl
- Add the dressing ingredients into the blender.
- Purée until smooth, for about 2 minutes. Then transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook pasta in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain in a colander, then rinse well under cold water.
- Add pasta, scallions, bell peppers, and sesame seeds to dressing in the large bowl.
- Toss to combine and serve immediately.