Peanut Butter Pie
This no-fuss recipe for pie is sure to please anyone with a love for peanut butter.
- 1 package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- pie plate
- measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- Blend cookie crumbs and butter and press into pie plate to form crust.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipping cream. Gently spoon into crust.