Peanut Butter Bars or Cookies
Chock full of nuts, seeds and dried fruits, these freezer cookies are a snap to make. Gluten-free too!
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup seeds (could be sunflower or even a different type of nut
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried cherries (or other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup cocoa or carob powder
- measuring cups and spoons
- medium bowl
- wooden spoon
- 2 cookie trays
- parchment paper
- Measure all ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Drop by the spoonful onto cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
Store in freezer for up to 3 months!