Nuts and Bolts
This snacking mix is easy enough for young children to make—just watch!
- 5 cups oat O's
- 5 cups of a different type of cereal
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- measuring cup
- roasting pan
- wooden spoon
- Mix cereals, peanuts and pretzels in roasting pan.
- Melt butter and mix in seasonings.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Bake for one hour at 250° F, stirring every 15 minutes.