No Bake Granola Recipe
This No Bake Granola Bar recipe is a favorite in our house full of mini bakers.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut
- chocolate chips (optional, as desired)
- large pot
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- large bowl
- wooden spoon
- parchment paper
- jelly pan (12x18 inches)
- Add peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and salt into a large pot and heat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine puffed rice cereal, oats, almonds, chia seeds and coconut.
- Add the dry ingredients into the peanut butter honey mixture and stir.
- Pour onto a parchment paper covered jelly pan and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips if desired and press down firmly again.
- Chill for minimum of 1 hour.
- Carefully slide the parchment paper and granola out of the jelly pan and cut into desired pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy!