No Bake Granola Balls
A peanut butter treat with a hint of vanilla.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Combine the peanut butter, milk and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix it with a spatula until it’s completely smooth and creamy. This is a great place to get the kids to help out. They can help pour the ingredients in the bowl as well as combining the ingredients.
- Add in the granola, oats, chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spatula until they are well combined.
- Next, take a few spoonfuls of the batter in your hands and make it into a ball. The size doesn’t matter.
- Place the granola balls on a flat sheet and then put them in the fridge for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Once you take them out of the fridge, they are ready to eat! Enjoy!