No-Bake Energy Balls
A quick and easy pick-me-up for your afternoon snack.
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 Tbsp flaxmeal
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey (suggested to use manuka honey)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Wooden Spoon
- Large Bowl
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together (using a wooden spoon) until mixture is well blended.
- Using your hands, form small balls by rolling small amounts of mixture between your palms.
- Place ball on parchment lined baking sheet. Continue until you have used up all your mixture.
- Refrigerate balls for 20-30 min before inhaling.