No-Bake Brownie Trifle
This easy no-bake brownie trifle takes less than 15 minutes. Serve in cute individual servings or in a large dessert bowl to share with the family.
- 12 (about 750 g) store-bought brownies
- 20–30 cookies
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 boxes (113 g each) chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups whipping cream
- cutting board and knife
- rolling pin and plastic bag
- measuring cup
- serving bowl
- Chop brownies in bite size pieces.
- Crush up cookies. You can do this by putting the cookies into a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them.
- Add 4 cups whole milk to a bowl and make pudding according to package directions.
- Beat the 4 cups whipping cream on medium/high for about 3 minutes or until it has thickened.
- Gently fold the crushed cookies into the whipping cream.
- Once all ingredients are prepared, layer the ingredients in the serving dish of your choice begining with half of the brownies, followed by half of the pudding mix and then topped with half of the whipping cream.
- Repeat these steps, layering the rest of the brownies, pudding and the whipping cream.
- Top with whole cookies as decoration.
Can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days.
The best part about this recipes is that any of the ingredients can ultimately be swapped out to enjoy your own creations!