Mom's Best Double Chocolate Brownies
These double chocolate brownies will surely satisfy your chocolate craving!
- 2 unsweetened baking chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup butter or soft non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- small pan
- 8 inch square pan
- wooden spoon
- measuring cups
- Melt chocolate squares and butter over low heat, cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup (125ml) chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8-inch (2L) square pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!