These mini frittatas make a great family meal whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- mix-ins (cheese, vegetables, crumbled bacon)
- non-stick spray, butter, or oil for greasing muffin tin
- Muffin tin
- Medium bowl
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat muffin pan with non-stick spray, oil or butter.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, and salt in medium bowl.
- Divide into muffin cups.
- Add 2 Tbsp mix-ins per cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until puffy and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.