Lila and Edie's Banana Cream Pie Chia Pudding
What a sweet way to start cooking in the kitchen!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp agave (maple syrup works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 banana, chopped (to top)
- toasted coconut shreds, flakes or chips (to top)
- measuring spoons
- liquid and dry cup measures
- pastry blender or fork to mash bananas
- cups for serving pudding
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, agave, cinnamon and mashed banana together in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for at least one hour to firm up.
- Plate the chia puddings into cups and top with chopped bananas and coconut.
You can also add whatever toppings you like to this chia pudding. Nut butter, jam, crushed graham crackers, chopped nuts—even whipping cream and chocolate!