Lemon Pecan Cookies
If you love lemon, here's a cookie for you!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- measuring cups and spoons
- small and large bowl
- baking pans
- parchment paper
- Mix dry ingredients together in small bowl and set aside.
- In larger bowl, cream butter and sugar, then beat in egg, lemon rind and juice.
- Add dry ingredients and finely chopped pecans and blend.
- Roll dough into 2 rolls and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice and place on baking pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 350° F.