Homemade Gummy Bears
Made with unsweetened juice and honey—yummy!
- 1 cup fruit juice (any unsweetened juice except pineapple)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 (1 Tbsp) packages gelatin
- gummy bear moulds
- baking sheet
- small saucepan
- Place gummy bear moulds on a baking sheet (easier to transport to fridge). Have dropper nearby.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat add juice and honey or sugar. Heat until honey/sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in lemon juice.
- Very gradually add one package of gelatin at a time, lightly sprinkling gelatin over liquid before whisking to combine.
- Working quickly, place liquid in gummy bear molds using a dropper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until solid (or can be left for a few hours).
- Pop out of moulds and enjoy.