Holiday Brussels Sprouts
Only five ingredients make this a simple holiday dish
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (or enough to feed your hungry mouths)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- lemon pepper to taste
- cutting board and knife
- frying pan
- spoon or spatula
- Cut the ends off the Brussels sprouts and discard the outer leaves.
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts and then cut in half.
- Melt the butter and add both oils to your frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Add your rinsed Brussels sprouts and stir to ensure they are evenly coated. Add as much or as little lemon pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat down to low and stir every few minutes. Brussels sprouts should be firm, dark brown and crunchy.