Growing Chefs Salad
Even young chefs can make an expert looking salad!
- 1 pinch grated carrot
- 1 pinch grated beets
- 3 leaves spinach
- 1 small handful lettuce
- 1 spoonful mixed greens
- 1 generous spoonful sunflower seeds
- Grate carrots and beets.
- Wash spinach, lettuce, and mixed greens. Gently rip into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss all ingredients gently in a bowl.
- Add any other vegetables that you desire—alfalfa sprouts are highly recommended!
- Top with a generous spoonful of sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle with one spoonful of Honey Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.