This hearty greek salad = a tasty meal in just 20 minutes!
- 1/2 head of lettuce, torn
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 1/2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup (or to taste) Greek Feta and Oregano salad dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- cutting board and knife
- measuring cups
- large bowl
- tongs or salad spoons
- Cook orzo and let cool.
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cut up all vegetables.
- Combine the vegetables and orzo in a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and toss well.
- Sprinkle on feta. Serve and enjoy!