Grate Confetti Cakes
Grated 'confetti' takes pancakes to a new level!
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- confetti: grated fruit, veggies, chocolate chips or dried fruit
- measuring cups and spoons
- 2 medium bowls
- grill or skillet
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whip egg in a separate bowl and add wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together until smooth.
- Cook on grill on medium-high heat (about 375° F) unitl brown and cooked through.
- Add grated 'confetti' ingredients of your choice to the cakes after you put the batter on the grill and before you flip them. Use as many varieties of 'confetti' as as much as you would like.