Frozen Yogurt Bark
For your next dessert or snack, try our frozen yogurt bark. Berries, granola, and yogurt make the perfect trio!
- 4 cups yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup granola
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- measuring cup and spoons
- baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread yogurt in the pan.
- Top with frozen berries and sprinkle on granola.
- As an added option, drizzle maple syrup or honey on top.
- Place pan in freezer and let sit for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove bark from freezer, break into pieces, and enjoy.
- Store bark in the freezer in an airtight container.
Switch things up by using your favourite fruit.