French Toast Breakfast Bundles
Take French Toast to a new level with these Breakfast Bundles
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- 8 medium-sized strawberries
- cinnamon/sugar mixture
- cutting board and knife
- rolling pin
- knife for spreading
- medium bowl
- measuring spoon
- pancake flipper
- Cut the crusts off a slice of bread, and using the rolling pin, flatten it out.
- Spread some chocolate hazelnut spread on about 1/2 of the roll at the bottom edge.
- Cut one strawberry into bite-size pieces.
- Place pieces of strawberry onto the chocolate spread and then roll the bread into a tube.
- Repeat for each slice of bread.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk, and whisk together.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture.
- Preheat a buttered skillet over medium heat. Cook the rolls for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the warm rolls with the cinnamon/sugar combo.