Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Unbelievably simple to make. No, it's not a mistake - you don't need flour!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cups sugar (or 1/4 cup brown sugar splenda)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ground flax (optional)
- mixing bowl
- cookie Sheet
- measuring cups
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix 1 cup smooth peanut butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 egg until well blended.
- Roll into balls, place two inches apart on ungreased baking sheet, and flatten with spoon.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Do not overbake.