English Muffin Pizzas
Mini pizza, easy for the whole family to make and enjoy!
- English muffins
- tomato sauce or pesto
- pizza meat (e.g. ham, pepperoni, sausage)
- vegetables (e.g. mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, olives)
- fruit (e.g. tomatoes, pineapple)
- cookie sheet
- tin foil
- cutting board and knife
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut English muffins in half and place on a cookie sheet that has been covered in tin foil.
- Add any toppings you like!
- Put your pizzas in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes (until cheese has melted and turned golden brown).