Easy, Creamy Slow Chicken Thighs
It's so easy to squeeze this delicious, savoury dish into a busy day.
- 1 lb skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- slow cooker
- measuring spoons
- Put chicken thighs in bottom of slow cooker. Add rosemary, garlic powder and parsley on top. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add cream of chicken soup on top of chicken (do not add any water).
- Cook in slow cooker on HIGH for 4 hours or SLOW for 6 hours.