Dream Cheese Cakes
Whip up these dream cheese cakes in less than 30 minutes!
- 3 8-oz packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 500 mL tubs sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- red or green cherries (optional)
- measuring cups and spoons
- electric mixer
- small paper cups
- cookie sheet
- wire cooling rack
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla to bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and eggs. Beat well.
- Fill each paper cup 1/2 full with filling.
- Bake at 350° F for about 15-20 minutes (until tops crack slightly).
- While filling is baking, combine sour cream, 1/4 cup of sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Spoon small amount of topping on the cakes and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Garnish with piece of cherries.