Delicious Mango Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
Beautiful and delicious, a chia seed pudding dressed with mango and strawberry purées.
- 2 cups coconut milk (or any milk you like)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup puréed mango
- 1/4 cup puréed strawberry
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp coconut flakes, toasted
- measuring cups and spoons
- medium-sized bowl
- pan for toasting coconut flakes
- wooden spoon
- Combine coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup in a bowl. Whisk.
- Add chia seeds and mix well.
- Place in the fridge; stir again after 10 minutes. Leave in the fridge for 2–4 hours or overnight.
- Purée mango with 1/2 banana, and 1 Tbsp water in blender. Set aside.
- Purée strawberry with 1/2 banana and 1 Tbsp water in blender. Set aside.
- Toast coconut flakes in pan on stove over medium heat for 2–3 minutes. Stir often to prevent burning.
- To assemble pudding, place chia seed pudding on bottom and layer mango and strawberry purée over it. Top with toasted coconut flakes.