Delicious and Healthy Gluten Free Brownies
Tasty, gooey and easy to make!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups icing sugar (you can get away with 1 1/2 cups if you need to restrict sugar intake)
- 3/4 cup bitter cocoa powder
- 100 mL egg whites if using egg whites from a carton, or the whites of 4–6 eggs, depending on the size)
- 5 g salt (about 1 tsp)
- 3 Tbsp vanilla extract
- measuring cups and spoons
- mixer or whisk
- cupcake tin
- cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 380° F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
To make the job really easy, you can put the batter into a piping bag to fill the cupcake tin.