Cranberry Christmas Bark
This festive treat couldn't be simpler or faster to make. Wrap some up for stocking stuffers!
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- measuring cup
- double boiler
- cookie sheet lined with foil or wax paper
- In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling water, melt chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- Pour mixture onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Spread into rectangle, 1/2-inch thick.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Break into pieces.