Chocolate Fix Muffins
Get your chocolate fix with these delicious muffins.
- 3 cups All Bran cereal – the sticks
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 box “Betty Crocker” low fat brownie mix
- ½ cup cocoa
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Cooking spray to grease muffin tins
- 2 muffin tins (for 24 muffins)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Large Bowls
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray (or grease) muffin tins.
- Place cereal and water in a large bowl and let stand 5 minutes. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Fill tins.
- Bake for 16–20 minutes.
DO NOT OVERBAKE!