Try this chocolate variation of a traditional dessert!
- 1 pkg. (510 g) chocolate cake mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tub (1 L) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (39 g each) Toffee Crunch chocolate bars, crushed
- measuring cups
- 9 x 13 inch baking pan
- wire rack
- medium mixing bowl
- wire whisk
- bowl for trifle
- cutting board
For cake batter:
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan as directed on package.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Layer half of the cake cubes in large glass trifle bowl.
- Layer half of pudding.
- Layer half of whipped topping.
- Layer half of crushed chocolate bar.
- Repeat all layers.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.