Chicken Spring Salad
Simple and fresh...dinner in moments!
- 4 mini cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 8 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- cutting board and knife
- measuring cup and spoons
- large mixing bowl
- small bowl
- whisk or fork
- In a large bowl, mix the cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, tomatoes and chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinagar, garlic, and salt & pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.