A buttery, sweet treat that's simple to make and share!
- 1 pound mochiko (glutinous rice flour)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 3 cups whole (3.25% MF) milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup icing sugar (optional)
- Small amount of butter, to grease baking dish
- 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish
- Medium bowl
- Large bowl
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Shaker for icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease the baking dish.
- In the medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- In the large bowl, stir together the rice flour, white sugar, and baking powder.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well blended. Mix in melted butter and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool completely, then cut into 12 squares. Cut each square along the diagonal to form triangles, if desired. Sprinkle the tops with icing sugar (optional) and serve.