Everyone loves this potluck favourite.
- 3 cups broccoli, cut up in bite-size pieces
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup yogurt, plain
- ¼ cup light mayo
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cutting board and knife
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Large bowl for salad
- Small bowl for dressing
- Mixing spoon
- Wash and cut broccoli into bite-size pieces. Place in salad bowl.
- Chop red onion and add to the salad bowl along with the raisins and feta cheese.
- Mix broccoli, onion, raisins and feta cheese together.
- Mix the dressing in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to broccoli salad. Mix well. Refrigerate.
- Sprinkle on sunflower seeds just before serving.
The dressing can be made 2 hours to 2 days ahead of time and stored in the fridge. This is a great dish to bring to potlucks.